lundi 7 septembre 2009

My first week in norway

I arrieve in Norway on the 08 august 09 and i was happy to be here.the first day,it was so fine because i meat many persons of another country and we become a friends.after that first week,i stated to feel bad,thinking to my home country,my family and i become confeous.i refuse to speak with every body,din'd want to eat and alway crying.and one day,someone write some thing to me to reconforted me and i say my God,forgive me you choose me to be here,to come and talk about you to people in norway and i wanted to be hangry with you.who i'm to question your autority i will do what you want me to do in norway,till you decide that i have to live norway to go back in my own country to share what i have learn in norway.because you say in your bible GO LEARN BECOME.now,i don't want to know that i will live this country one day because,is so nice to be here,i learn many thing. i thank God for this year that he give me to come and learn in norway,i want him to bless me and be with me in my mission together.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire