jeudi 10 septembre 2009

presentation of our organisation

today,was my first day in norway to stand from of more than 5person to say some thing.It was fine to present my country with my organisation,and it was also funning because of my poor english.But as well,i pray my God to give me just one hting to say about my organisation who send me here to come and learn,and also about my country that im the ambassador in norway.He answer my prayer,and i do my presentation with my level as im.i wanted to thank him to the opportunity that he give to learn and share with the others im very happy for that.may the blessing be with all of you who will read this.one thing is true to make mistake is good because,people can help you to make better next time.
d'apres deka

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire